Outlook.com does not provide a means to add sender email addresses from its mobile apps. You will need to log into Outlook.com from your desktop or laptop to set up sending email with your Personyms email address.
Connecting Personyms to Outlook.com
- In the top right corner of Outlook, click the Gear button and select "Options" from the dropdown.
- Click "Your email accounts".
- Click the "Add a send-only account" button.
Fill out the fields in the form as follows:
- Name: Enter your first and last name
- Email address: Enter your Personyms email address. (e.x. email@example.com)
- Password: Leave this field blank
- Select "Send email using Outlook.com's server" and click "Next"
- Select "Go to your inbox" and click the link in the email sent to your inbox to verify you own your Personyms email address.
- Go back to "Options" in the top right corner of Outlook, clicking the Gear button and selecting "Options" from the dropdown.
- Click "Your email accounts" again.
- At the bottom of the page under the section "Default "From" address", select your Personyms email address. Click "Outlook.com" in the top left to go back to your inbox.
- Congratulations! Your Personyms email should now show up as the default option when sending email through outlook.